On Nov. 01, Hearts of Horizons Civitan members kicked off our 2022 Holiday Canned Food Drive.
Food will be donated to the Community Food Bank of Central Alabama.
Many Alabama families depend on generous donations to avoid hunger.
Most NEEDED items:
- Canned Corn (15 oz.)
- Canned Mixed Vegetables (15 oz.)
- Canned Cut Sweet Potatoes (15 oz.)
- Canned Green Beans (15 oz.)
- Potato Flakes (6.5 oz.)
- Macaroni and Cheese (7.5 oz.)
- Canned Mixed Fruit (15 oz.)
- Canned Applesauce (15 oz.)
- Cake Mix (10 oz.)
- Raisins (15 oz.)
- Dry Blackeye Peas (16 oz.)
- Canned Blackeye Peas (15 oz.)
- Rice (32 oz.)
AVOID: Sodas, candy, junk food, alcoholic beverages, homemade items, open/used items, items in a glass container, or perishable products.
Your participation is welcome! We will arrange to have donations picked up by the Food Bank after Dec. 09.