We have found that our multi-step process is important for prospective students and their families to learn as much as possible about our programs, environment and culture. It will help you decide if you are ready for the busy schedule and demands of classes, career planning and internships, and social activities.
Before starting the application process, please visit our Admissions Criteria page and make sure that your
potential student fits our student profile.
- Visit our campus – We encourage families to experience our program firsthand to learn more about who we are, who we serve and what we teach. Observe classes, talk to faculty and students, and explore our school and student residence. Click here to schedule a tour.
- Fill out an application – We require records from most recent school(s) attended and complete psychological medical evaluations. Include thorough information to insure the best fit between our program and your student. Contact us if you have questions or are not sure about specific documentation requirements. We use an online application through TADS. The 2022-2023 application can be found here. (Sign in or create a new account.)
- Application review – The admissions team will review the application, contact you if we have any questions and then decide if an on-campus interview with the parent(s) or guardian(s) and student will be scheduled.
- Interview – This will be an all-day, in-person interview and assessment with both the student and parent(s)/guardian(s). Faculty members will work one-on-one with your student to assess current skills and potential to successfully complete the program.
- Admissions decision – You will be notified within approximately two weeks of the interview date to inform you of our acceptance decision.